Re: [NTLK] Daylight saving

From: Martin Erdner (martinerdner_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 01:11:32 PST

Hi Matthew,

        hm, was wondering too, but - tadaa - today i had the right time =
on my=20
MessagePad130.
OS-details:
OS D-2.0 (535334)-0
Timezone (Home):
Munich, germany, GMT +1, timezone: european

I read in a FAQ somewhere, that Newtons has the wrong settings since=20
the summertime-setting had changed and there should be a small app to=20
change it. Nearly downloaded it, but, hm, it works <g>. Maybe the=20
change in autumn will break his time-neck, don=B4t know....

CU,
Martin:)
Am Sonntag, 30.03.03 um 09:21 Uhr schrieb Matthew Robinson:

> Hi all,
> The clocks went forward last night and I was wondering why my =
Newton=20
> didn't?
>
> I've set the home City to be one that's in the rom and it should=20
> understand
> daylight saving?
>
> All the best
>
> Matthew
>
> --=20
> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all=20
> inquiries
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

"Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think=20
that's how dogs spend their lives." - Sue Murphy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html