Re: [NTLK] Daylight saving

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 03:50:30 PST

Mine is even weirder. I set my alarm last night, expecting it to go off
at the right time, but it went off an hour late. (Luckily my watch had
been set correctly) However, just now, I I opened my Newton to change
the time, and it had already changed itself! What's going on here???

--
-Jon Glass
mailto:<jonglass_at_usa.net>