Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Adam Tow (tow_at_tow.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 10:41:08 PST

Rolf:

Soybo just requires a web browser on the client (i.e. desktop, laptop,
handheld, cell phone, Newton) device.

I haven't done much testing the various Newton browsers, but it should
work so as long as your server is configured to send the session id in the
URL of requests instead of using cookies. Cookie support in Newton
browsers isn't that good, from what I've seen. More information on
configuring your web server to do this can be found

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php

-adam

>So, there is nothing that is installed on the Newt to allow one to do
> this??
> Is there a Newt Soyvice? How does one 'get' to the Soybo equipped
> computer from the Newt?

RB

--
Adam Tow <adam_at_tow.com>