[NTLK] Newton Collection for Sale!

From: Robin (robin_at_ropke.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 13:53:43 PST

Greets all!

After a good year of going bonkerz on Ebay, I have a good collection of
extra Newton stuff I would like to sell as one big group. I have one 2100
that is my best friend, but the rest of the list below sits quietly
protected in a big desk drawer, looking for a new home. The collection
includes:

Newton 2100 in good condition (all parts included, good screen with few
dinks, all clips, bright screen) with: dongle adapter, battery tray,
rechargable battery, AC adapter, Calaise leather case, holster case, Wavelan
wireless ethernet adapter, 3Com Ethernet adapter (hardwire), (5) 16 meg
flash cards, external Newton keyboard.

Newton 130 in mint conditon

Newton 120 in excellent condition

Newton 100-120-130 recharging docking station with battery pack

Newton H1000 Messagepad in mint condition

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email off list. Thanks!

Rob

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html