Re: [NTLK] Tablet enclosure

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 20:30:11 PST

All the convergence is all cool and such ... but I WISH I could get a
phone that worked WELL

Like one of the old analog Motorola's you could talk on the elevator as
you rode
The digitals have some neat features, but reception and such really
seem to suck
Get near an elevator and they drop out

This is like the LG fridge that can get on the net.
Great, but it's useless to me until I have a grocer that uses this sort
of thing.
And, the 3Com Audrey pretty much demonstrated that simply being digital
was not enough, it had to be something people would use

Fry's has the darned fridges but they aren't exactly hot sellers from
what I read

Now, a phone like the old Moto bricks that had enough heft you could do
some damage with priced at $19 ..... there's a great convergence
proposition

A drive by phoning .....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html