[NTLK] Putting away .html from Simplemail - how to?

From: Matthew Reidsrow (junkmail_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 12:47:46 PST

I love using my Newt for email, but my inbox is being inundated by messages
from my friend who insist on using hotmail accounts and refuse to turn off
html in their messages. So, some of these messages I actually want to keep,
but when I choose "Put Away" from the Simplemail menu, the resulting note
shows all of the .html code and is truly not fun to read.

As Simplemail parses the html into readable text, is there a way to put
these messages away to notes or another program while allowing me to read
them as they are in the inbox? Thanks in advance!

Matthew Reidsma
Newton User

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html