Re: [NTLK] Install packages with Jaguar & Ethernet

From: Margaret Miller (margt_at_BrandNewChannels.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 14:05:05 PST

> On 2003-03-31 23:26:25 +0200 Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> I think that Paul's new PrelimBinaries can do this but still haven't
>> had time to test it, was way too busy skiyng in his country last week
>> ;-)

Delivery + Dock TCP/IP (in the new PrelimBinaries) work beautifully and
almost effortlessly. (Zeroconf aka Rendezous is SO easy.) Great job,
DCL team!

Thanks to this list, Hiroshi's driver, and the step-by-step list at
        http://blog.my-list.com/mt-archives/000014.html
my 2100 speaks wirelessly through AirPort to my ISP, and now with
Delivery & NewtSync, to my PB OSX. I think it took longer to hunt
around to find my old dongle than set this up!

Having been a Newtonian since the 120 and tried two other PDAs which
sucked greatly, it is great to see the Newton kick ass again thanks to
all the great new development work that is going on!
Thanks again!
Margt-

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html