[NTLK] Nokia GSM/PCN Cellular Data Card

From: Glen Shepherd (glensr_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 03:49:24 PDT

Hi,

With one of the Nokia GSM/PCN Cellular Data Cards available on
JKSalesInc, what kind of Nokia do you need? Can it use a normal Nokia
phone, or does it have to have WAP? I know I will need a MP2x00, I am
planning to upgrade my MP120 soon as possible, and I am looking for the
oldest Nokia compatible with the card as I am not fond of Nokia phones,
and will be using the phone solely for internet access on the Newton,
hopefully with a Pre-Paid card.

Thanks

---