Re: [NTLK] Trouble getting my MP130 to connect

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:12:54 PDT

On donderdag, mei 1, 2003, at 22:18 Europe/Amsterdam, Mac User wrote:
> There is the rub, I have no idea what would be using the serial port.
> The only thing I've done with it since downloading the Stealth patch
> and checking extensions and preferences is try using it with the Newt.

So did you check if Appletalk was keeping it 'occupied'?

> I've gotten spoiled under OS X. I don't have to do all that much
> thinking anymore, like I had to in the old days of OS 9. ;-)

Yeah, I know the feeling, waited for 10.2 before I made the real jump,
but I do love OS X, funniest thing is that it becomes more and more
like a Newton as we go along.
(systemwide spell-checker, applications interacting with each other
with the user hardly noting etc.)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html