Re: [NTLK] more on speaking books

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 01:00:57 PDT

On the MacInTalk and books question, HTMList gives you the speak text
option, but on my MP it hangs for a while after clicking this option,
then it tells me that MacInTalk doesn't seem to be installed, which it
of course is.

After freezing HTMList the speaktext option is no longer available and
trying the double tap option in a Newton Book gives the message "There
are no actions available for the selected items". I have, in the past,
just routed books to Works where you can have it read in parts or
wholes.

Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html