Re: [NTLK] programming Newton

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 00:12:40 PDT

* Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> [17 Apr 2003 01:19]:
> Since you're
> using Unix, I suggest going Basilisk II. Disk images and all the
> necessary software are on UNNA.
>
> http://www.unna.org/unna/development/NewtonDev/
>
> I think some parts are damaged there but the whole archive is ok.

Would the damage stop it from running, or just make it act funny when
you try to do things, such as starting but not connecting, and then
freezing when you try to shut NCU down?

Unfortunately I can't remember which files I installed, but I think it
was the macos755-boot image plus maybe one or two parts, but I'm willing
to re-do it to see if I can get Basilisk II and my newt talking. Which
file(s) should I use?

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project