[NTLK] Frozen Newton

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 18:00:14 PDT

Still accepting participants in creating Frozen Newton's for users in North America. There are currently about 75 people on my interested list from all over the world.
Background:
After discovering that our friends across the the globe had manufactured clear casings for the Newton i decided i would look into the production of these same cases for users here in North America. Up front costs to create a working mould are quite steep. My goal is to work with interested users for the production of these transparent white, green, blue (any color) cases.

To keep the costs reasonable I will need 300 participants but may be able to move ahead with production with even less. I'm hoping that a large enough percentage are interested in replacing worn casings or enhancing your newtons aethetically. This will be done at or very close to cost, with NO profit on my part, and I will handle all the distribution after production "pro bono". Details regarding exact costs and the breakdown per person would be sent out to those that are interested. The upfront price that each interested party would have to pay is around 175-200$, this price would depend on the number of interested people.

More details will be provided to those that are interested.

Please send an email to fozguner_at_ualberta.ca with "Frozen Newton" in the subject line.

If you have any questions please email me with "Frozen Newt Questions" in the subject line.

Thank you
Ferdi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html