Re: [NTLK] Problems installing with Escale 1.0.1

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 22:05:59 PDT

on 5/5/03 5:46 PM, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> I don't use AppleTalk because it's incompatible with the Airport
> Extreme base station unless I run fsck on my Mac (yeah, I know, it
> sounds weird)
>
>> Anybody else?
>
> Anyone got it working with AppleTalk?
>
> Maybe I broke something.

I tried installing something last night, but the one package I got to
install keeps telling me that there is a problem with the package, and it
may not work with this system, and I can't seem to get it to work. It's the
IC/VC transport. When I open a name card, I don't see any option for sending
a v-card.

I also tried installing Mad Newton, but it failed. So far, I guess I would
say that it doesn't work. :-(

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland