Re: [NTLK] MP 2K & HEAP

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:40:55 PDT

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 23:21 Europe/Amsterdam, Joey & Susan's
Primary Hotmail "23112" wrote:
> I have an MP 2K and use "Backyard" as my backdrop. I also freeze many
> of the programs I don't use and I have when I use a frozen one it auto
> Thaws and then auto Freezes. My question is how much HEAP do I need
> to maintain to keep the MP2K happy? I also use Standalones HEAP
> SAVER. Please advise and give your suggestions! THANKS!

Simple answer to a simple question, if you don't run into problems you
don't have a problem.
As long as you keep working with your 2000 like this there's no reason
why you would run into problems, a lot of apps open and surfing might
give you trouble though...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html