Re: [NTLK] Newt'sWeather

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 23:15:32 PDT

on 07/05/03 01:55, Marty Sanchez at msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org wrote:

> So has this been uploaded yet?

Greg sent me an email yesterday that he would upload as soon as the server
is back up. I'm assuming it wasn't when Greg checked...

-Laurent.

foo /foo/ 1. interj. Term of disgust. 2. [very common] Used very generally
as a sample name for absolutely anything, esp. programs and files (esp.
scratch files). 3. First on the standard list of metasyntactic variables
used in syntax examples. See also bar, baz, qux, quux, corge, grault,
garply, waldo, fred, plugh, xyzzy, thud.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html