Re: [NTLK] Fieldworker

From: Matthew Boulanger (matthewboulanger_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 03:37:57 PDT

I'm trying to track down a copy of the Fieldworker software package.
The company has dropped it from their website, and has informed me via
email that they no longer market the software and it is unavailable.
I've tried the demos posted on UNNA, and have managed to absolutely
fall in love with this little piece of software. Unfortunately, the
demo has some restrictions on it, and I just managed to encounter them.
   Any chance that someone has an old copy floating around that they'd
be willing to part with?

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html