[NTLK] Serial Adapter to Audio Adapter

From: Manuel Probsthain (newtontalk_at_mischpappe.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:29:37 PDT

Hi folks,

have now finished the tranformation of my recently bought serial adapter
to an audio adapter.... yeah!!!

Looks nearly like the original adapter, but I had to cut the plastic
apart because the electronics are moulded into it (or vice versa).
Shots of this comin' soon, my digicam is defect so I took the photos
with a Fuji Quicksnap only to have no negative left for the finished
adapter.... :-)

Was a quite funny project, especially with my low-end equipment......

OK, to bed now, sleep is over at 4:30, only 3h left. ;-)

Manu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html