Re: [NTLK] Fieldworker

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 19:57:03 PDT

Matt:

This isn't a good time for me to dig it up but I do have the full
working version of Fieldworker. I do want to hang onto the program as
well as the documentation and required cable.
If we care verify that Fieldworker is OK with it, I'd be willing to
post a copy on UNNA. I'm pretty sure that this has been requested and
oked by them at some point in the past. Does that sound right to any
other listers? I'm going to be on the road for over a week so we will
probably have to pick this up later unless you turn up another copy.

Good luck,

Dale

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html