Re: [NTLK] usb serial adapter

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 01:06:24 PDT

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 03:11 Europe/Amsterdam, Edward Humes wrote:
> I received my keyspan usb/serial adapter today and am trying to figure
> out which drivers to install -- the users manual isn't very good on
> this point, with a long but not very helpful discussion of osx vs
> classic. I wonder if those list members who are using the adapter for
> os x applications (ie nsync) also installed the os 9 drivers so ncu
> could work in classic mode. Or is that a recipe for disaster?

Not sure if you can install drivers on both systems but (don't have a
Keyspan myself) but from what I've read on this list on the past I'm
sure that you can have it working in only one environment at the time.
(do either OS X or Classic)
Now I don't know if you can install the drivers on both and choose to
activate/deactivate...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html