Re: [NTLK] [?] OT or not OT, that's the question.

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 09:49:06 PDT

I guess I just replied without renaming the subject. Which leads to a
question or more...
1. Is talking about "Newton Talk" Newton Talk or OT?
2. When does one create a new subject line from an old subject?
3. Can the Lakers ever recover from the last night's devastatingly flamed
play against the Spurs? Doubtful.

Hmmm...
I guess you can use #3 to answer the question.

Go Spurs Go!
Chip

--
Chip Matteson