Re: [NTLK] MPW Headache

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 21:01:28 PDT

>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>
>
>>On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 18:30 Europe/Amsterdam, Eagan Rackley
>>wrote:
>> Not having the funds to get an ethernet card yet
>
>You did see the posting for Ethernet cards for about $15 on the list
>not long ago, should be in the archives...

www.compuvest.com under laptop accessories $15 to $19 depending on which
589 model you want.

but someone else posted (here or another list, I forget) about $9 3C589's
from tigerDirect.com (anyone here get an Audrey from them way back when?)

Just be sure to check the FAW or www.chuma.org newton ethernet section if
you don't know which model to buy. The 3Com 589D will work in both the
1400 (with a special driver) and the Newton.

Brian

--
"we parted each feeling
superior to the other and is not that