Re: [NTLK] Creation of an off topic list?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 09:41:59 PDT

on 05/09/03 12:29 PM, Eric Schneck at eschneck_at_mindspring.com wrote:

>> one can just filter those messages
>> to a separate folder and do what she/he wants with them.
>
> Unless one is on digest.
>
> I am strongly in favor of taking all OT discussions to a separate list.

Hmmm... since the list serve has to take some sort of software action to
compile the digest, is it possible to set an option so that the OT posts
could be filtered prior to compilation into a digest? Seems to me that way
everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

- Eric.

I'm always forgetting that I have short term memory loss...
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html