Re: [NTLK] Escale Rendezvous working for anybody?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:17:00 PDT

> Do you have two macs by chance running MacOS 10.2? If so, you could
> check that Rendezvous works or not. I'm pretty sure Escale and the
> Newton implementation are not responsible for the problem.

Thanks, this is good advice. I don't have two Macs capable of running
10.2, but instead I will Google for troubleshooting advice on
Rendezvous. It's good to know that the Escale+Newton+Rendezvous combo
is known to be working -- I can isolate my troubleshooting efforts to
Rendezvous issues.

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth
San Francisco, CA | and the life upon it that I cannot think of
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | heaven and the angels. I have enough for
Phone: 415-929-0297 | this life.
AIM: jeremybondsf | -- Pearl S. Buck
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html