Re: [NTLK] UNNA Toronto/Guelph

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 19:56:47 PDT

Peter H. Coffin wrote:
> On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 01:40:37PM -0700, Ted Ramsden wrote:
>
>>Will Newtopoly run on a 2100 ?!?!
>>
>>And what is up with UNNA toronto right now, I can not download anything !
>

> Moving ISPs, IIRC.

My DSL is up :) However, since I now have a limited transfer amount per
month, I'm not sure if guelph.unna.org will become toronto.unna.org. The
error codes DB, WikiWikiNewt and those things will be moved to a different
server soon. Ditto for the special site mirrors that were on guelph. I'm
working on it slowly...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html