[NTLK] Things are getting back to normal...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 15:37:39 PDT

Now that I have a high-speed connection again, I've gotten everything (ie. my
server) hooked up the way it should be again. I've made the DNS changes and
they will go live tomorrow, so you'll all be able to access guelph.unna.org /
misato.chuma.org once the information makes its way across the web.

Also, Newtontalk.net t-shirts can be ordered again.
http://www.newtontalk.net/shirts/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html