Re: [NTLK] Receipt Notification, Selling Newt!.....

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 08:47:41 PDT

Well;
        At-least I know who Doug Parker is and why I got a Receipt from him in
my
Mail-Box..... Looks to me like a simple Mistake.. Has someone dropped
him a line
and asked?... Kinda Surprised the Mail didn't filter this one away for
me though?...
        I'm almost Thinking of selling the Lot of Newton Stuff here, I have a
2100
in EXCELLENT Condition 2-3 Leather Cases, CD's Full of Software,
Original
Everything Extra Wall Warts, Books, Programming Software, E/B Case,
Newton
Logo Case, Serial Cables, Keyboard, And more if I round it up....
I've been working and spending too much on a VHF Repeater system here
(224.700Mhz, Waterford Michigan) and need the Room and cash to make up
for
some of this.. I'd like to get this to someone in the Group, as opposed
to eBay or
something.... Oh, It has 32M Flash Card, I think the original 4 Meg is
here also,
The SER-001 ( Think this is right, The Serial Adapter)... Just Tons Of
Newton Stuff!
I just got the Tee-shirt, but this I'm keeping!... If someone would
like to talk, Drop me
a line Direct....

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 09:59 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Quoting Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>:
>
>> Can anything be done about 'Doug Parker'?

       *** N8NOE ***
     Jeffrey M. Swiger
Amateur Radio Division
      5562 Rowley Dr.