Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:03:35 PDT

Wow!

A lot of fuss this post has caused. My MP2100 was made in July 1997 and has
the silkscreened Newton Technology in the top left hand corner and the
badge/emblem/logo is on a disc with the rainbow Apple logo. It is wonky
however - only ever so slightly.

Being new to the platform, I am amazed at the presence of the Newton in
people who have never seen one. My students call it a brick and friends and
family are amazed by the handwriting. I am often asked where I can get one.
I believe Apple messed up giving up on this creation. It is not a PDA, more
than that. A mini computer that is truly portable while remaining usable. I
cant believe Apple missed it.

Anyway, how do I get the badge off?

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html