Re: [NTLK] Horrible airport reception (Chicago)

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 14:14:43 PDT

Jeff,

I just got back from a trade show in San Francisco. I expected the
Newton to trigger a serious search of my carry on items, but it did
not. The Newton was traveling in one of the PDA Concepts Satellite
Cases. We went through security six times (total for the round trip)
and nobody seemed the least bit concerned with the Newton. Not a
single request to open and inspect the contents.

Surprised me! I also had the AC adapter, modem card, wireless card,
storage card, Targus retractable phone line, and a phone line tester in
the bag.

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html