[NTLK] NewtyES Help

From: Will Ross (paxswill_at_macmail.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:18:40 PDT

I have just loaded NewtyES and SMB 1 on my Newt after having them sit
on my Desktop for a while. When I load SMB, it just has a blank box and
the step code button and some numbers. When I close it, it gives me a
-48200 error. When I don't have my 12 MB card and NewtyES and SMB are
on the internal store, or even a 4 MB card, I get a 77 error. Can
someone help me? Also, Eagan, can you please reveal how to make ROMs to
.pkgs? Thanks.
-Will

oppertunityisnowhere

Where there is a Will, there is a way.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can kill a whole flock with
one shotgun?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html