Re: [NTLK] A thank you and newcomer report

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 06:35:39 PDT

on 14/05/03 09:10, Jon Wright at jgw_at_mac.com wrote:

> Maybe I am reading too much into this comment, but are there audio
> capable dongles available? I have seen a few DIY guides but my skill
> level would not be good enough. If there are readymade ones available,
> I would sign up like a shot.
>
> Jon
>
> Yesterday, Edward Humes wrote:
>> -- Successful use of Mad Max and fetch url to download and play mp3
>> files. (can't wait to get my audio dongle from Daniel Padilla).

They're mostly artisan work, in very limited quantity. Daniel Padilla did
make a few and sold them.

-Laurent.

elder days n.: The heroic age of hackerdom (roughly, pre-1980); the era of
the PDP-10, TECO, ITS, and the ARPANET. This term has been rather
consciously adopted from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy epic "The Lord of the
Rings". Compare Iron Age; see also elvish and Great Worm.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html