Re: [NTLK] Connecting to a PC

From: Durkin, Sean (Durkin.Sean_at_pennmutual.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 08:19:56 PDT

Ok, I made extras no longer the backdrop-of ocurse, now I have the clock =
as a backdrop, but that's another issue.

But, when I follow these directions:
On the Newton, tap Extras to open the Extras Drawer, then tap =
Connection.
4 Tap DOS or Windows PC in the list of options, then tap Connect.

There is not DOS or WindowsPC in the list of options. Am I missing =
something?

Sean P. Durkin