Re: [NTLK] Rojasgo - buyer of the ebay Newton ROM

From: pjfraser_at_mac.com
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:35:02 PDT

if you want to increase your chances of winning, use "esnipe" which is
an automated bid-placing service that will send your pre-determined bid
for you at 6 seconds (or an interval you can set) prior to bid closing.
  it works like a champ, and really helps assure those "must win"
results...

www.esnipe.com

i use it all the time, but am not affiliated...

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 05:51 PM, Frank Gruendel wrote:

>> PS2: Am i allowed to to bid on the Newton 110 Prototype? ;)
>
> Well, nobody can forbid it. But I will send you a private mail about
> this,
> too. Doesn't make much sense to outbid each other. And it would
> probably
> make sense indeed if you were the highest bidder since it would save
> shipping
> cost. I would buy it off you at what you paid plus shipping.
>
> Frank (asking the rest of you to keep off this auction...)

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

"I have not failed. I have simply discovered what does not work." -
Thomas Edison

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html