Re: [NTLK] writers and newtons

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 12:15:19 PDT

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 20:37 Europe/Amsterdam, Edward Humes
wrote:
>> Did you ever try with your Newt set to 'Sketches'? I love the feeling
>> of not having anything interfere so that it really feels like a
>> block-note while still easily converting it afterwards,
> Thanks, Robert. That is completely cool!

Thanks, I think so too ;-)

BTW, I forgot something, to easily convert the ink text/sketches
afterwards I use Nick's Mark It heavily.
I guess TWT (aka The Whole Text) would do as well but I like the extra
features of Nick's Mark It...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html