Re: [NTLK] New book

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 20:18:08 PDT

Hey...I just compiled the data and put it in a form
that is easy to carry...how you use it is your own
affair! ;-)
But really, I found out early in life, lack of
knowledge of laws and rules that affect and regulate
you leads to FUD and "the man's" ability to control
you.

arm yourself with knowledge.

Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Anthony Velasco <ecotone_at_mac.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Wonderful work Ed! Of course, if you pull out this
> book those security dimwits may just keep you for
> the sake of you missing your flight. On the other
> hand, you may be able to provide assistance to some
> of those mature women, who seem to be targeted more
> frequently these days!
>
> --

> Anthony Velasco, USFWS-Ecologist/ecotoxicologist
> ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism