[NTLK] Killing stuff on Windows (was RE: [NTLK])

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 12:54:55 PDT

If you're running W2K you can kill it with the Task Manager (right click
task bar, "Task Manager..."). Select the Processes tab- right clicking on
the process (IEXPLORE.exe in my case) and choosing "End Process Tree" did it
for me :)
Of course, my corporate-mandated virus protection software reported it as a
virus, but having taken a look at the source, it's not. All it does is what
you saw if you opened the page.
/Sam

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html