Re: [NTLK] I just downloaded the "Programm

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 16:15:56 PDT

Matthew Reidsma wrote:
> I just downloaded the "Programming for the Newton on a Mac" zip archive
> from UNNA (several attempts) and I keep getting an error: Damaged archive
> contents from Stuffit 8 for Windoze (running XP). Anyone else having this
> problem? (I'm using www.unna.org and philly.unna.org).

Crap, yeah, there is a single corrupt file in that ZIP. Some programs will
just skip over the file (like WinRAR 3.0, which is what I use), and some will
barf. Yeah. I was going to replace that file, and I have a copy of the CD
that has the HTML on it, except that it's in HFS format and I don't have my
Mac set up yet :( Anyone have a good way of accessing an HFS CD-ROM on
Windows? I've already tried HFVExplorer, no dice.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html