Re: [NTLK] We're Idiots

From: Bograt (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 03:48:46 PDT

Yep, that was it, it wasn't supposed to crash anything. Well, I still
think it is very funny, mind you that could be because I am English,
being a little Island, our humour has been ignored by the rest of the
civilised world. With the exception of one friend of mine in Belgian,
and any Australian.

Bograt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html