Re: [NTLK] Connection options

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:30:10 PDT

Yes, I am using the NCU. It's version 1.0 and I got it from UNNA (I think).

I don't have a serial printer. I've tried connecting over serial. The
connection simply times out on the Newton's end. The cable has the same
connector as the serial cable that I use to connect to my Windows computer.
On hte top, it has two arrows with no wave.

How do I check to see which cable it is? Surely they conduct electricity
differently.

And as for my other question, what do I need to do to get IrDA working? I
would like to be able to dock over that so that I don't need the dongle.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html