Re: [NTLK] Newton Bits and TapletPC logo

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 09:31:21 PDT

Hi guys,
    Me too!!! I'm on digest mode and I just got around to reading
through three days worth of NewtonTalk just now. I'd like to know and
see what's in this file. But please email me offlist first that you are
willing to do this for me and wait for my response. I'd rather not wake
up the next morning with multiple emails all with the same 6.3 MB
attachment when I only need one.

Thanks much,
Jonathan

P.S. The whole deal with the TabletPC logo is creepy and awfully
suspicious to me. I'm a graphic designer. I don't buy the fact that
other designers would research what symbols/logos have and not been used
by concepts and products related to handheld computing and handwriting
recognition systems and not come across the Newton logo. Also, Microsoft
has been known to suggest/request (read: "demand") to their designers
(in-house and outside firms) to copy a design in order to
corrupt/assimilate that same image others have established and/or are
already using.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html