[NTLK] Newton Spreadsheet

From: BJP (bpollock_at_emuhsd.k12.ca.us)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 11:58:04 PDT

Hi, I purchased a spreadsheet called Equate 2.0 on Ebay, after reading the
its PDF file, I learned that there was a utility called Equate Connect which
allows Equate on the Newton to exchange data with Microsoft Excel v4.0 on
the Macintosh. When I contacted Walletware about purchasing this utility for
my Mac...they said they would sell it to me for $29.95 , but it was designed
for Mac OS 7.1, and they would not support nor guarantee it to work with any
newer OS ( I use Mac OS 9.2). $30.00 is a lot to gamble...does anyone have
any experience with the newton spreadsheet EQUATE, does it exchange info
with Excel in the Macintosh world? If so, what MacOS are you using? TIA Brad

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html