Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]NewtCard

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 14:38:40 PDT

Anyone here use NewtCard. Just like a little input as to how well it works
or if it is still supported before I try to order the program. I see the
program is supposed to ship on floppy disks. Is this a problem with loading
using Mac OS X and an external disk drive? I used to use hypercard a lot in
the old days and wondered if it would be better to organize documents than
an HTML program. Thanks for any input.

Ps. I'm assuming it is still available for ordering.

-Chet

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html