Re: [NTLK] TIME STILL CURRENT AFTER RESET!

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 00:57:49 PDT

Robert,

this is what I found using Google:
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2001-06/0579.html

1) you should perform a brain wipe, means keep holding down the power switch
while pressing the reset button until a message appears: Do you want to
delete all data? Y/N which you should answer with yes.

2) If the problem still persists you can try to delete the system patch
The only way I know and I have proven several times is to exchange the ROM
board with a different one (language/version) and then you can replace the
original one. That procedure will force the Newt to delete every bit of its
memory including the area where the system patches reside.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html