Re: [NTLK] NewtCard

From: Jon Wright (jgw_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 04:46:41 PDT

Hi Chet,
        It is still available. I used it a very long time ago and having just
got back into the market have purchased a new copy (received yesterday)
to make some stacks for my son's emate. There are sample stacks and a
utility for running them available on the NS Basic site so you can try
them out (although some of the samples are a bit useless without docs).
        If you have any specific questions, I can look up the manual or you
could try a really nice bloke by the name of George Henne (email
address uses his initials followed by AT nsbasic dot com).
        There is a discount if you purchase NSBasic at the same time as
NewtCard.

                        Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html