[NTLK] Lookout -- a long time

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 13:49:04 PDT

Hi Folks
Just installed Lookout and set it going to do its first synchronisation.
After a while it just left me with a screen saying it was communicating.
Fearful of disturbing it midstride, I left it overnight. The next day, I
see that the same screen is still there. It says I can press <esc> to stop
the session. I do, and then it asks me to confirm that I want to postpone
the job ‘til later, saying that the first synchronisation had yet to finish.

All in all it went for 10 hours. Is this normal? I am using a MP2k with
1.5Mb free memory and a 1GHz PC with 256Mb RAM and tons of space on the HDD.

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd