Re: [NTLK] Backups again

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 10:24:51 PDT

I'm with a different backup problem here.
I can connect Newton to NCU and backup starts. When it reaches I/O
Items the desktop disconnects - no backup file is generated inside
NCU/Backup folder.

I deleted all I/O items storage (corrupted?) but the problem continues.
(After I click delete I/O items storage shows 1K Internal / 1K Card -
is this ok?)
I don't have any previous backup on this machine.

Connection seems to be ok 'cause I can install pkgs / sync with NCU &
AppleTalk.

Any advices?

Other strange thing is that I installed Cinema app a long time ago but
even after I deleted it and it's preferences and storages it still
shows up during backup process. Why?

I'm using MacOS 10.2.6

--lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html