Re: [NTLK] An Amazing Story...

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 04:46:17 PDT

Ahhh

Thats a pretty common story in my house. Usually saw it fall ( yes it
happened more than once. Try packing a car with screaming kids and gear
and remembering everything all the time. But one incident really sticks
in my memory. It was almost exactly like yours.
Just change the musical equipment to Diapers from Sams Club and the
finder to a man. I looked two days for it before the finders son turned
it on and saw my address. It was in the Nylon Newton Case. Worst two
days of my life. I traveled 40 miles to get it back.

Damn Newts can take a beating cant they

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net