[NTLK] question about using Nitro/IrDA and such

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 07:11:41 PDT

Hey guys and gals,

I have a question about using Nitro/IrDA and such. I just bought a Sony
Ericsson T68i and I would like to know how to get the two of them
talking. Whether that means sending vCards back and forth, surfing the
web, checking email, anything. I have all the software (IC/VC, nHTTPlib,
Nitro, the updated NIE module) on my OMP2100. Can anyone help me? Is
there any documentation at all, anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Keep the Green.

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html