[NTLK] demise of the newton

From: Matt O'Gorman (mogorman_at_student.andover.edu)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 13:33:58 PDT

Today I am finally putting my newton, I have decided to sell it on
ebay,3026551998, I have gone been a newt user for the past 3 years, having
gone through 2 2100s and have always been a very happy user. but alas it can no longer
serve my needs for a more portable server. But I can not say how much use
this service was as well as the developers, I mean nothing was cooler than
wirelessly streaming mp3s and listening to them with my headphones, turned
many heads in using at as a remote, and shocked my admin, when i put up
a web server on it. I want to thank you kind people and, hope you all
keep on Newtin'

I can control everything but myself -Me

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html