[NTLK] Engineering Software

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 18:54:17 PDT

 Hey guys,
In case I haven't told any of you, I am a 20 year old college student
studying to be a chemical engineer. I use my Newt for the general PIM
stuff,keeping track of assignments and meetings, etc. Do any of you know of
some good engineering packages I could find or purchase for the Newt? In
case you don't know, a chemical engineer would most likely need a good unit
conversion tool (calories to BTU's, pounds to kilograms, etc) as well as
someproperty tables (steam tables, specific heat tables, etc). I have
searched on many sites, and haven't found anything too promising. I would
LOVE to show off my Newton to some of my buddies working on a lab project or
whatnot. Thanks for you input!
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html