[NTLK] OT: grabbing Newton Video to QT (was: last chance for NMP 110)

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr (sadyhr_at_mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 00:01:46 PDT

Hi

Den 26/05/2003 8:03 skrev John Acuff fra jacuff1_at_earthlink.net:

>Yep, there sure is. I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to. Don't know
>if there is a Quicktime of it anywhere, but if I had a way to get it
>onto my Mac, I would make one. Maybe I could hook a VCR up to my 8500
>and do it that way? Or maybe if I trade it off, whoever gets it could
>do it.
>John

I've got the video for the NMP 110, and I video-in on my PM8600. Can I
use QT-player or should I use something else to make the "capture" of the
video to my Mac and how do I make it small enough to go on web?

Maybe just mail me directly not to make too much OT on the list ,-)

/Sebastian

>"Got Newt!"

Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr -- sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk
Jettesvej 3, 2. TH -- http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr
DK-8220 Brabrand -- +45 86 25 10 50

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html